- Depression: Don't tell me you understand because you get sad sometimes.
- Insomnia: Don't tell me you're an insomniac because you missed a few nights of sleep.
- Eating Disorder: Don't tell me you have an eating disorder because you missed a meal.
- Bipolar: Don't tell me you're bipolar because you get mood swings on your period.
- Anxiety: Don't tell me you have anxiety because you got nervous before an exam.
- ADHD: Don't tell me you have ADHD because you're hyper sometimes
- Schizophrenic: Don't tell me you're a schizo because you sometimes see shadows and hear sounds at night.
- OCD: Don't tell me you to have ocd because you like to wash your hands after you eat.
- Self harm: Don't tell me you understand because you once skinned your knee to get out of sport.
- Suicidal: Don't tell me you too are suicidal because you would rather die then miss a concert.
- Just don't.
I want the Doctor to take a kid as his companion.
A 14-15 year old kid who’s parents are fighting, has few friends, bad grades, and feels like complete shit before the Doctor comes.
No kissing, complicated relationships, confusion or stuff like that, just the Doctor taking a kid who doesn’t see much out of life for a ride.